|Lynchburg Snow - pic by DON Bobbitt|
OK! After a few hours of chewing on the whole camping trip thing, there are several things that I definitely need to be prepared for if we are going to be problem free while there.
By the way, I have to mention that after our Autumn trip to Lynchburg, and before the temperatures really dropped down to freezing regularly, I asked my son-in-law to partially winterize my Camper for me.
- He drained the Hot and Cold water lines to avoid the chance of any damage from frozen water lines.
- He drained my fresh water tank for the same reason.
- He had a friend come by and empty my Grey and Black Sewage storage tanks.
- He drained my fresh water tank.
- He checked that all of the slides were closed along with all windows and roof vents.
On the negative side, with my camper sitting for the next year or so on a remote site, we did not leave a lot of our essential "stuff" in the camper. So, my trip up will require us to pack a lot more "stuff" for our visit.